T: (727) 726-7272
28461 US HWY 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33761
One of the Nation's Trusted Leaders in the Real Estate Industry
What We Do - Selling Real Estate and Personal Property by Auction has been our family tradition since 1959. Having conducted over 4,000 Real Estate Auctions and many personal property auctions, Michael Peters, Principal Auctioneer of American Heritage Auctioneers has a wealth of experience and knowledge. He has been appointed Special Magistrate for the courts. His background in the Auction Business includes selling the folllowing:
- Single family homes (from small 800 square foot homes to 30,000 square foot mansions).
- Condominiums (from 1 unit to entire condo projects).
- Waterfront and beachfront homes and waterfront and beachfront condominiums.
- Commercial Real Estate (retail stores, gas stations, convenience stores, repair shops, shopping centers, mall out parcels, restaurants, storage
facilities, hotels, motels, and much more).
- Office buildings, medical buildings, professional office complexes.
- Industrial buildings and industrial land.
- Vacant land, including builing lots, waterfront, beachfront, complete sub divisions, farms, groves, commercial development sites, large acreage land
tracts and much more.
- Personal Property Auction Sales include: fine antiques, collectibles, contemporary furniture, art, heavy equipment, automobiles, trucks, trailers,
tractors, machinery, equipment, store fixtures, any type of retail or wholesale inventory, livestock, resataurant equipment and supplies, industrial
and manufacturing, boats, marine, tools and toys.
Now in our third generation of Real Estate Auctioneers.
IN THE FAMILY
Selling by Auction has been our family tradition since 1959. We are a third generation of Auctioneers specializing in Real Estate and personal property. Let our family help yours!
"Congratulations on a roaring success! Had I know that this method of marketing would be so successful, I would have sold these (condo) units years ago, saving thousands of dollars in expenses...let me simply say the sale far exceeded my expectations."
Sterling Grace Municipal Securities Corp.
"Thank you for your assistance in making the sale of our home so easy. We gave you about two weeks to find buyers and conduct a sale. But you came through and got us the exact selling price we needed.
Everything was so simple from listing to closing."
Safety Harbor, FL
"When we first considered an auction purchase, we had no idea what to expect. Your company went over and above my expectations. You provided us with all the vital information regarding the property prior to the sale date, and answered all the questions we had regarding the proeprty and the auction procedure. Although you actually worked for the seller, you made us feel you were working for us also."
Tarpon Springs, FL
...Working For You
American Heritage Auctioneers is a Real Estate brokerage firm selling Real Estate exclusively by auction. Over the years, we have learned to combine the traditional method of selling Real Estate with the Auction Method of marketing, with immense success.
Our Legal department provides for our clients the appropriate documents and advice needed to make your sale and closing trouble-free. Our general council, Attorney George Pappas, Pappas Law and Title will prepare the documents necessary for a successful sale and will make sure the closing is timely and carefully executed.
- We are a member of the National Association of Realtors, FGCAR Commercial Association of Realtors, and FIABCI (the International Real Estate Federation), an association with over 1.5 million members.
- Whether we're conducting a sale for a multi-story building in Houston, Texas; a log cabin in the Adirondack Mountains; or a multi-million-dollar island estate home in the Netherlands Antilles (as we have!), we conduct the sale on site at the property address. Our company is International, with affiliates around the world.
There For You