T: (727) 726-7272
28461 US HWY 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33761
One of the Nation's Trusted Leaders in the Real Estate Industry
For Information Call Michael Peters (727) 251-0531
Click the links below for additional property information.
5+/- acres - Prime Location
- Parcel is located on the south side of W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, 1/5 of a mile east of the intersection of Old Vineland Road and W. Irlo Bronson Highway.
- Land Area: 5.065 +/- acres
- Topography: Mostly level over the north 500 +/- feet, then slight slope down to Lake Cecile
- Access: The site benefits from two 20' curb cuts and driveway flares onto the south side of W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
- Utilities: All public utilities are available to this parcel
- Osceola Parcel IDs: 11-25-28-0000-0030-0000 & 11-25-28-0000-0020-0000
- Zoned: CT (Commercial-Tourist) The Commercial Tourist designation encourages the design and development of suitable areas for special types of commerce which desire locations with direct access to major thoroughfares and offer a variety of goods and services for the tourist market. Residential development is permitted in the CT zone.
- Clean Phase I Site Assessment
- 52,000 cars per day
- 2014 Taxes: 10,260.23
- The area is constantly developing. Opening in 2018 will be a 300 million dollar ski and snowboard resort. The developers of Xero Gravity Action Sports & Entertainment Resorty picked "Osceola County due to its location and friendly development environment." Click the link for more info....Xero Gravity Action Sports & Entertainment Resort