6.71+/- acres - Prime Location
4615 W Irlo Bronson Memorial HWY, Kissimmee, FL
– 6.71 +/- gross acres/6.3745 upland acres
– Osceola County Tax Parcel Ids:
– 2016 Total Taxes: $10,252.45
– Property is located on the east side of W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. One fifth of a mile north from its intersection with 4 Winds Blvd.
– 52,000 cars per day.
– All public utilities are available to the parcel
– Parcel is not within a defined flood hazard zone
– Parcel is zoned CT (Commercial-Tourist). this zoning is primarily intended for intense tourist-related housing, commercial and recreational, and entertainment uses. Residential uses are permitted.
- Post Auction For Sale