American Heritage- working for you.
Our firm will assist you in any type of real estate transaction. Whether you’re selling a single family home, a luxury home, multiple parcels of land, commercial property, a development site or any other type of Real Estate, call us at (727) 726-7272.
American Heritage Advantages
- We’ll have buyers compete for your property instead of your property competing for buyers
- Nearly 5,000 real estate transactions sold and closed by AUCTION
- We sell and close over 95% of our real estate transactions within 60 days
- You determine the price acceptable to you
- You set the date you wish to sell the property
- No more useless Open Houses or “Showings”
- Auction prices are often higher than traditional sales prices
- Property is typically sold “as is” with no contingencies
Your real estate may be your largest investment. You need a firm that has the knowledge, experience and resources to represent you.
Beginning with your first consultation, our top priority is your bottom line. To help you reach your goals we prepare an evaluation of your property to be sold. Gathering information allows us to be able to answer any questions about your property a potential buyer might have.
- Auctions are an effective and efficient way of selling your real estate. Our firm specializes in the sale of Real Estate by Auction. We have sold and closed thousands of real estate transactions by auction. You can set your reserve price, and sit back and let our team handle your sale from there. Our experienced team of Auctioneers, Auction Managers and in-house staff will handle your sale from start to close.
- Listings are handled by our full-time REALTORS® that will advertise your property to the right buyers using a variety of advertising methods, including our massive email distribution list of thousands of proven buyers, the Multiple List Service (MLS), premium listings on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com, and hundreds of other websites and real estate publications that our office has relationships with.
Legal assistance is handled by our dedicated closing office and general counsel, George Pappas of Pappas Law & Title who has handled thousands of transactions for American Heritage and will work to close your transaction fast and effectively.
Advertising and promoting your sale will be handled by TAM Advertising, our in-house team of marketing professionals who specialize in the advertising auction sales. They will coordinate everything from placing signs on your property, creating illustrative flyers and brochures, and creating and placing advertisements in local, regional and national newspapers, websites, magazines and real estate media.